CCbill Payment Gateway – Woocommerce
This plugin is needed to integrate CCBill Payment Gateway into your Woocommerce store. CCBill accepts all major payment methods and employs robust security measures for buying securely and conveniently.
Get an unlimited license for only $99!
CCBill Payment Gateway – WooCommerce
This WordPress plugin allows the use of CCBill as a payment option in WooCommerce. CCBill’s Dynamic Pricing is used to send the cart total to the payment form. Background Post is used to update the WooCommerce order with the status of payment. Take a look at the documentation to see how easy it is to install and use!
Accept payments using CCBill’s Dynamic Pricing. It allows you to pass your shopping cart total to CCBill for payment similar to how Paypal works. After payment is made, the user is sent back to site. The order status is updated according to the payment process.
If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please message me here. Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
A) Pre-Requisites and File Structure – top
In order to use this plugin, you must have a dynamic priced form set up in CCBill. If you don’t have one you will need to contact CCBill to have them set it up for you: email@example.com or 1-800-510-2859. Also, the advanced approval and denial URL on the subaccount should be http://www.SITEURL.com/?wc-api=wc_gateway_ccbill where SITEURL is the url to your website.
This ZIP file contains 1 files.
B) How To Install – top
This is a regular wordpress plugin. To install:
1) Log into wordpress admin panel
2) Click Plugins
3) Click Add New at the top
4) Click upload
5) Click “choose file” and pick the wc_ccbill_gateway.zip file
6) Now go to WooCommerce/Settings
7) Click the “Payment Gateways” tab at the top
8) Right below the tabs, click CCBill
9) Fill in the CCBill settings and click Save Changes
C) CCBill Setup – top
The following will walk you through setting up CCBill to work with the plugin. If you haven’t already done so, contact CCBill and have them create a dynamic pricing form for you. Here are the steps to set it up:
- Login to your CCBill account
- Click Account Info at the top
- Go to Sub Account Admin
- Click Basic on the left
- Set the Approval URL equal to the page corresponding to the Order Received page in your wordpress dashboard. To find the URL, go to your wordpress dashboard and click Pages, find Order Received and click edit. You will use the Permalink URL that is at the top (see screenshot) This example the link is http://www.SITEURL.com/?page_id=15.
- After setting the approval URL, click update at the bottom of the page.
- Now click on advanced on the left.
- Both the approval AND denial post URLs need to be set to http://www.SITEURL.com/?wc-api=wc_gateway_ccbill
- That’s it!!! If you want to test it, you can use the following information when checking out with CCBill. You will need to contact them to have them add your IP and email to allow you to test.
- Below is a list of test transaction numbers to use. If you have any questions please contact their 24 hour Client Support Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-510-2859.
- Account number:100000000
- Routing number:299999999
- Result: approval
- Account number:100000001
- Routing number:299999999
- Result: decline
- Credit Cards:
- Card Number:5555555555557777
- Result: approved (MC)
- Card Number:4444444444446666
- Result: approved (Visa)
- Card Number: 5555555555559922
- Result: decline (MC)
- Card Number: 4444444444444422
- Result: decline (Visa)
D) Sources and Credits – top
- Checkout Page
- Hidden Fields Sent to CCBill
E) FAQ – top
There aren’t any yet. Contact me if you would like to add one.
Once again, thank you so much for purchasing this extension. I’d be glad to help you if you have any questions relating to this item. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to assist.